Gorgeous! I love that close-up one near the end where she is looking up at him. You are very talented. I love looking at your work!Also, thanks so much for the nice comments you left on my blog the other day regarding grad school. :)
You are so TALENTED! I LOVE the way you capture the moment and use such beautiful, natural, lightening and the simpliest backgrounds and objects to capture these pictures! AMAZING :)
I bet you didn't have to touch up on those two too much. They are a naturally gorgeous couple!
I saw them today in real life-what a beautiful couple! You did a superb job of capturing them, Thoeun!Yes, Christy's eyes are wow!
She looks like Evangeline Lilly. You got some cute shots. I love the one where her hand is in his back pocket, hee hee.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gorgeous! I love that close-up one near the end where she is looking up at him. You are very talented. I love looking at your work!
Also, thanks so much for the nice comments you left on my blog the other day regarding grad school. :)
You are so TALENTED! I LOVE the way you capture the moment and use such beautiful, natural, lightening and the simpliest backgrounds and objects to capture these pictures! AMAZING :)
I bet you didn't have to touch up on those two too much. They are a naturally gorgeous couple!
I saw them today in real life-what a beautiful couple! You did a superb job of capturing them, Thoeun!
Yes, Christy's eyes are wow!
She looks like Evangeline Lilly.
You got some cute shots. I love the one where her hand is in his back pocket, hee hee.
Post a Comment