Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April teasers . . .

are sure to be may pleasers.

i haven't had any time to post lately because i have been crazy busy with photo shoots, getting ready to move, little sister's weddings and everything else, but here is a sneak peek of what's to come. enjoy!!












4 comments:

M and M said...

YAY! I love the first pic :) He is just the cutest babe ever... he he he! You are so talented and I can't wait to see more!

Freckles said...

These all look good!! I can't wait to see more of our family, but seriously, no rush! : ) Hope the move is going well.

Melissa S. said...

Lookin'good! Thanks for the sneak peak. Can't wait to see more. Thanks for coming to see me:)

JO said...

wow! it looks like you have had so much business!!! They all look great and I can't wait to see more. Can you do me a favor and give me Melissa's email? I'd like to be invited to view her blog. Did I mention I wish I was Chanthoeun???