Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{Baby Nathan}

na·than
pronunciation: \ˈnā-thən\
function: name
1. a male given name: from a hebrew word meaning "gift".
2. "gift from God". "he (God) has given".



he's my newest nephew. he was born on dec. 23, 2008. he parents thought it was only appropriate to name him nathan. he is oh so handsome and absolutely precious!










pictures taken on jan. 15, 2009

4 comments:

Shaylene said...

I think they turned out really cute:)

[alisar] said...

The yawning pictures are my favorites. The blue background is super cute too.

Freckles said...

What a cutie, how precious! I love the blue, too! Good work.

Krista said...

Hey I love your photography!! You are just as good as Brandy said you were! I will definitely be letting you know when we are ready for our family pictures! Thanks for hanging out with me at the party the other night. I think it was pretty funny that we were even there. I felt a little awkward!! Oh well it was fun!