Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The soon2be Mr. & Mrs. Harris . . .

just a teeny-tiny sneak peek for my baby sis {who's getting married on 05.02.09}. much much more to come {i was just so anxious to share, so i edited a few for now}. so stay tuned.

i hope you like them syna!! :)



i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic below!! what do you think of it?!??


11 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that you found a Harris street sign and I love the one with the reflection. I have been wanting to do that pose but haven't had the opportunity. Great pictures!

Lisa Mills Photography said...

I love the reflection photo. that is so cool. Thanks for sharing.

*C said...

thanks for your comments.. . i can't take the credit for finding the street sign {my sis scoped it out for herself}. :)

Freckles said...

These look so awesome, love the reflection one!!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

We were wondering if they were engaged yet. So exciting! LOVE THE PICTURES!!! You're talented my friend! Love ya!

mystielou said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Just when I think your pics can't get any better, you outdo yourself once again! Thoeun you are one heck of an amazing photographer!!!!!!!!!!!

JO said...

you are great!!!! L-O-V-E- them! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

I saw these posted on her facebook, and I knew you did them! You are an amazing photographer!

Melissa S. said...

Wow I can't believe little Syna is getting married! That's exciting. Congrats to her. Your pictures are great. You are super talented! You are going to have to come up and do a photo shoot of my fam:) Love ya!

Ward's said...

Awesome own!! I love the pictures!

UrbNVision said...

Great Stuff!

...u got it girl!