baby miles is a lil' heartbreaker! i'm so glad his mom wanted to do some pics with me. i hope she likes how they turned out. . . . isn't he the sweetest thing?!!
and here's the new big sister a.k.a lil' miss ava!! you'll never come across another little 2 yr old with more personality! she is the cutest ever!! period!!
So cute!! I love the boots. So I've been meaning to call you, I really want you to do our family's pics again with our new addition!! Call me please!!!! ; )
Gorgeous pictures! You did an excellent job. I especially love the ones where she is holding him out in front of her. Your processing is nice too. What cute kids. I'm sure the parents loved these.
7 comments:
Wow, these kids are cute! Thanks so much for the wonderful photos!
love them! where did you take these??? great lighting and backgrounds!
I have to say that your technique is awesome and these are some of my favorite of your pictures! Awesome!
So cute!! I love the boots. So I've been meaning to call you, I really want you to do our family's pics again with our new addition!! Call me please!!!! ; )
Gorgeous pictures! You did an excellent job. I especially love the ones where she is holding him out in front of her. Your processing is nice too. What cute kids. I'm sure the parents loved these.
I love these pictures. I want you to do some of my little girl. Please! :)
You have got some skills to pay the bills!
Miss yer guts!
Wow! Miles is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment