just a few. because syna does not want joel to see her in her wedding dress until their special day, i can only post a couple headshots from her bridal session.
their wedding is going to have a peacock theme. so we thought these shots would be fun!!


she's too pretty, huh?!! it doesn't seem fair that she can be so photogenic. so to get back at her, i posted these funny faces she made. however, she somehow can make ugly faces not so ugly. boo!

* it is only in true syna fashion anyway. she's always pulling faces {she probably has a million similar pics}. it's cause she's a DIVA!! ha ha. but we love her!!
hope you like these sissy! :)
7 comments:
wowie! I can't wait to see more. I also love the engagements below.
Absolutely gorgeous! Your work inspires me girl.
these are GORGEOUS! I am so glad you let me tag along -- you seriously have a gift!
Thanks for the birthday present, you are so sweet! We should revive the
Pinnacle blog for this summer! I am not allowed to change it up, but I think we should just add to it. What do you think?
These look awesome! So pretty, and yes, you're right, she does make funny faces look good too! But only 'cause her photographer is so good! haha Good job!
Holy gorgeous! You've done a fabulous job of capturing the Syna I know, Own! I love these pics. I can not wait to see the rest!!! Great work!
ok, your sister is GORGEOUS and that dress is to die for! great shots!
Post a Comment