now that joel has officially seen her dress, i can show all of you some more of her bridal pics. here are some of my faves. there's a lot. :) . . . isn't she gorgeous?!!
congrats to my lil sis and joel!! their day was lovely!!
Syna is really beautiful and her dress is just gorgeous. I love it. You did a great job here. The light is so pretty in all of these shots (which is often hard to do in doors). Nice work!
Your sister is as beautiful as you are, which is saying A LOT. I love her dress, her bouquet (did she really use feathers??), her veil, everything. What a gorgeous bride with enviable style.
11 comments:
WHERE were those taken?? she looks incredible-- that dress is amazing! i'm jealous:)
great job!!
Love the dress! You are great!
Chanthoeun, These are A-mazing!! Absolutely beautiful! Where did you take these??
THANKS!! . . . they were taken at the slc library and state capital building!
Syna is really beautiful and her dress is just gorgeous. I love it. You did a great job here. The light is so pretty in all of these shots (which is often hard to do in doors). Nice work!
gorgeous! I love the dress, the peacock feathers, the setting...everything is perfect. good job!
You Pok women are Beautiful!!! I love your work!!!
Oh you do such a good job! Can't wait till this babe is born so you can take some cute pictures of him/her. Are you busy around christmas?
Straight out of Vogue! Syna is gorgeous!! This is some of your best work ever! Amaz-z-zing!!
ahhhh!!! i love these!!!!
Your sister is as beautiful as you are, which is saying A LOT. I love her dress, her bouquet (did she really use feathers??), her veil, everything. What a gorgeous bride with enviable style.
Post a Comment