Wow Chan! I have been looking at your blog for the past hour. Your pictures are amazing- you really are talented. I'm interested in maternity and newborn pictures. What is your pricing my dear??? Let me know by posting on my blog (robandlinds.blogspot.com) or email me- lindsay_rose05@hotmail.com
It was so fun to see you the other day at Olive Garden. Thanks again for the adorable outfit. Hope to see you soon!
Chanthoeun, your work is looking amazing!! I've been checking out your latest posts, and they are all fantastic! Love your style! Nice work! Sorry we didn't ever get to finish our chat, I'll call you gain soon.
Hi Chant, it's Liz from the Lopez family pictures on October 31st, I can't hardly wait to see my pictures whether is on your website or when you mail them out to me, my husband is also excited about them n once again we thank you for your patience! Having a 1 year old can be crazy at times! You are an amazing photographer! :)
5 comments:
Great pictures! I love this boy and his airplane! He's such a cutie, must get that from his momma! :) I'm excited to see their family pics too.
Wow Chan! I have been looking at your blog for the past hour. Your pictures are amazing- you really are talented. I'm interested in maternity and newborn pictures. What is your pricing my dear??? Let me know by posting on my blog (robandlinds.blogspot.com) or email me- lindsay_rose05@hotmail.com
It was so fun to see you the other day at Olive Garden. Thanks again for the adorable outfit. Hope to see you soon!
I love, love how cute he is! How do you always get better and better?
Chanthoeun, your work is looking amazing!! I've been checking out your latest posts, and they are all fantastic! Love your style! Nice work! Sorry we didn't ever get to finish our chat, I'll call you gain soon.
Hi Chant, it's Liz from the Lopez family pictures on October 31st, I can't hardly wait to see my pictures whether is on your website or when you mail them out to me, my husband is also excited about them n once again we thank you for your patience! Having a 1 year old can be crazy at times! You are an amazing photographer! :)
Post a Comment