Saturday, May 16, 2009

{Vann Family}

chenda contacted me about having some family pictures done. she wanted to have some portraits with her kids and her dad.





since her mother {their grandma} had recently passed away, i wanted to still incorporate her in to the session as well. i had chenda bring a picture of her mom to the shoot. i think these turned out nicely and made a lovely tribute to their grandma.







seriously!! how cute are these kids?!!!













that's one hot mama!!

what a cute little family. thanks for having me photograph you!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

These are great. I love how you incorporated a photo of their grandmother.

[alisar] said...

Doesn't hurt that your models are too cute for words.

Joell said...

I seriously love your photos! And would Love, love, love for you to take pictures of my family and kids the next time you are here(which maybe a long time considering you just left, sorry). But seriously how much do you charge when are you coming back? My email is jrigby14@msn.com

Wright Family said...

These are so Stinkin cute... Where did you find the blue door I love it. Good JOB!!