Saturday, May 30, 2009

{Baby Beckam}

i'm a little bit behind on blogging but still wanted to share these pics i took a few months ago. . . i hope you enjoy them.


beckam is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. i mean come on, look at that face!!






the causal on the bed shoots are some of my faves! i love the natural interaction between family in them. . . mindee and mark are just the cutest new mommy and daddy! there's so much joy and love in their home. i'm glad they invited me in to take these fun pics of all of them!





my fave:


5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cutie. Great job capturing his cuteness.

Khinna said...

This is adorable! I love your baby photography. Next kid, I'm hiring you. Er, if there is another kid...

M and M said...

I love them! YAY for our sweet baby boy! Thanks so much for taking pictures of our little angel. You are amazing and we are so grateful! I love every single one of them! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Melissa S. said...

My favorite is the drawer too. But the one of him on the bed with his parents in the background is a close second. I love his little smirk. Very cute!

Jaci said...

I totally love the drawer photo too. Shows you that newborns can fall asleep everywhere and anywhere!
Your talent is so beautiful Chanthoeun!