i got to go to
idaho and visit my dear friend
melissa before coming out east. of course we had to take some fun pictures before i left.
isn't melissa a doll?!! her and her hubs are such beautiful people, both inside and out!
and what do beautiful people do?!! they have beautiful kids, of course!!


meet emma. a super sassy & cute 3 year old {notice the hand on the hip, that was all her}!! so fun to photograph! she knows exactly what to do when you put a camera in front of her!!

so much so that when that when it was time to take dalton's individual pics she jumped right in again. she didn't want to be left out of the spotlight. she's a hoot!!

luckily we managed to distract her for a minute and were able to get some great shoots of d man too!! isn't he handsome?! love the freckles!

seriously?!! she is the best lil poser!! :)

a gorgeous family!
6 comments:
Thank you so much Chanthoeun!! We all had a great time with you. You are uber-talented and I'm so thankful to you for sharing your talent with me and my fam. No one could ask for a better friend. Love ya tons!
Love these! Love that family too! I am so happy you got to spend some time together!
Seriously, Chanthoeun, you make me cry with your amazingness. I miss Melissa! And still you!!
Melissa! Life looks like it has treated her well. Nice pics Chanthoeun.
These are amazing! I love this cute family!! Thanks again for our pics of Beckam... everyone loves them! Can we schedule a time to do some pics when you get back into town? Beckam will be six months then... what do you think?
I haven't seen Melissa forever!!! I am so glad I checked your blog. She has such a cute little family!!!! Your pics are fab!
-Kara
Post a Comment