get ready for a picture overload!! syna & joel had me take their engagement pictures a couple weeks ago and i wanted to share some more of my faves:

isn't my sissy GORGEOUS?!! yep, yep she is! joelly, you're not half bad yourself! . . . they definitely make a great looking couple, that's for sure.

their day . . . 05.02.09!!

can you spot bambi in the background??

if you can't tell, i'm really loving the reflection shoots!! :)
. . . thanks for looking!
7 comments:
These are great! I like the one where she is holding her phone with a picture of them on it, the one with the heart fence, the ring in focus, the big one with sun flare...and many more. Nice job!
I like the one where she is holding the phone with their picture on it, the one with the heart part of the fence, the ring in focus, the big one with sun flare...there are so many good ones! Nice job!
Chanthoeun you do such an awesome job! I wish we could live by each other forever so you could always be there for our picture taking needs :) I really love the reflection shots, fabulous!!
these are amazing! You are so talented. I am so envious! But then again, when have I not been envious of you?!....never! You are too cute.
Wow!! Gorgeous!! I love your pictures. Great work!
Why isn't there a button that says "blown away, by the fabulous-ness!"? You are so good Chanthoeun! I need to take classes from you! Love, love, love these!
love you too!
Jaci
I am blown away by these!!! Syna and Joel are just HOT!!! I love the LOVE one and the one where Syna is kissing Joel's forehead-that one is priceless. Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment