recently i flew back to utah and spent the week shooting lots of pics. part of which gave me the opportunity to meet and photograph this adorable couple.
this coming july, alisha and steffen will be combining their families into one cute bunch.
i just love the reactions on the kids' faces when i asked mom and dad to give each other a smooch! they just couldn't stop giggling!!
These look great sista! that's a perfect spot for those family pics. I love the indent things in the wall! What is the word for them?? :) Please let us know when you are back so we can say hi!
5 comments:
These look great sista! that's a perfect spot for those family pics. I love the indent things in the wall! What is the word for them?? :)
Please let us know when you are back so we can say hi!
Beautiful! I love the one where they are all holding hands, looking back at you. I also love the one of the family on the rocks.
darling! You find the most original locations to shoot. Good Work!!!
Fun! I love the beach shots. The pic with the kiss and the kids looking is adorable!! I really like your coloring on the last few.
i LOVE the picture of the two of them kissing and the kids in the foreground, soooo cute!
Post a Comment