Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hilary & Clint {engagements}

here is another awesome couple i recently shot. they we're so fun and hilary is just so sweet. i'm glad she picked me to be their photographer!





they are absolutely adorable together!!











check out hil's eyes! so pretty!!









such a great couple! so cute!! can't wait until their wedding in august!!

6 comments:

The Mortons said...

Hil, your getting hitched!!!!! Congrats. The pictures are awesome. I will agree Hilary has beautiful eyes. I really like your hair too hil, if you are reading this!!!!! I miss you laugh and your funny-ness.

Jaci said...

These are way fun! I remember Hilary. She was Jo's friend. Super cute girl! I bet it was a fun session! Her eyes are so pretty!

JO said...

So cute! I love them all. Too bad you weren't taking pictures back when I got married. I would have hired you for sure :) !! You are one talented girl. Maybe the next time I see you you could brush some of your talent off on me! I miss Hil, she is such a doll.

Melissa S. said...

Congrats Hilary! I love, love the last picture. Both of them have the most beautiful eyes.

Angela said...

Congratulations, Hilary! I love your eyes too. You look beautiful in every picture!

Kara Welling said...

Hey! Your pics turned out great of Hilary!! I loved them. I had fun making their announcements! :)
-Kara