Monday, September 21, 2009

amanda's baby bump. . .














1 + 1 will soon = 3!!





at any moment now this gorgeous couple is expected to be proud parents of a little baby girl. by the looks of the genes she's getting, she should be nothing less than stunning!! i can't wait to meet her!





congrats to mikey & amanda!!
baby is expected to make her appearance on or before oct. 10 2009.

6 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

hey! that's us!!

chanthoeun, you are amazing! thanks for making the afternoon fun... especially since i felt so crappy:) i'm happy to be off bedrest, but no so thrilled that i still have a belly not a baby!

you're awesome, i love them!

Ashley said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I especially like that you found a background with a 3 on it. I always love seeing a new post from you and checking out your work.

Jaci said...

LOVE these! you are beautiful Amanda!!!

Becca Lund said...

what gorgeous pictures!!!

mylyn wood said...

I LOVE the ones in the bedroom. It looks so homey and sweet. Great lighting too!

Freckles said...

I think these might be my favorite of yours! Good job! Very commercial looking!