Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Lexi . . .



i have to admit seeing this sweet lil one makes me a wee bit baby hungry. but it will still be awhile before you see one of my own on here.



she's too cute!! . . . congrats to doug and brandy on your new & GORGEOUS addition to your growing family!











- - lexi sue. welcomed with love by mom, dad and big brother logan.

5 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Beautiful! I love the lighting on the last picture. It shows what a treasured gift from heaven she is!

April said...

So cute! I LOVE the ones in the grass, I will have to have my next one in the summer :)

April said...

P.S. Is that grass still there or did it get to cold? I would love some family pics in it!

JO said...

Fabulous! I love how peaceful she looks :)

Doug and Brandy said...

u r so amazing!!!! thanks for taking her pics!!!! love u tons!