Tuesday, September 29, 2009

{Alisha's Bridals}



since my lil sister syna {remember her from her bridals?!} did such an amazing job on alisha hair, i have to put a little plug in for her. if you want fabulous wedding/bridal hair like alisha's, get a hold of syna! she is willing to give any of my brides a discount so that she can build up her portfolio {she does the hair + i take the pics + she gets the pics to add to her book + you get great hair = a win-win for everyone}. if you want more info, contact her at synapok@gmail.com.

ok, now that that's out of the way. . . on to alisha's bridals!!

















isn't she beautiful?!!

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Your pictures are beautiful like always. I loved her hair. It was like art. Well done Syna!

kevinBG said...

Your photos are amazing! I wish I could watch you work, I'm totally fasinated by the idea of those phots

wedding bridal hair and makeup

Asian bridal makeup said...

I like this hair style very much !It's so classic.Very beautiful!